NI Kontakt 5+
Welcome to ROCK Music for NI Kontakt!
I began sampling suspended slate rocks in the year 2000 with the help of my muscian-producer friend Tom Wasinger here in Boulder, Colorado. Since then - I've always wanted to get back to the slates and do a more thorough sampling of these beautiful primitive percussion sounds - the result is something unique, creative and powerful - the ROCK Music sample library!
This time we have included both suspended slate rock Hits as well as Loops in REX format. All the Loop REX files are accessible via the “REX Loops” folder inside the “Samples” folder – so you can drag them into your DAW and quantize/move/delete the slices, which is not possible in Kontakt.
Some Features of the ROCK Music sample library for NI Kontakt
- 7 suspended slate rocks sampled in detail with mallet, hand, stick and brush hits as well as brush sweep and swirl articulations.
- 13 Slate Loop instruments including in 4/4 time, 6/8 time and 4/4 loops with 3 against 2 polyrhythms.
- The Kontakt scripting engine created by Bo Clausen is immensely flexible and creative. The possibilities of making your own unique ROCK kits is limitless as well as intuitive.
- 76 example presets are included to demonstrate the sonic flexibility of ROCK Music.
- The loops can be played at 1x, 2x or 3x tempo with TOTALLY independent editing options of each tempo.
- An extremely versatile effects engine capable of editing each articulation independently or at a group or global level.
- Customizable keyswitches.
- The ability to use multiple IR convolutions as send effects.
- And much more!
This library requires NI KONTAKT version 5.5 or higher. The full uncompressed size of this library is 3 GB. It has been Kontakt compressed (.ncw) down to 2.3 GB for convenience of downloading and rapid loading into Kontakt.
*Full retail version of Kontakt SAMPLER 5+ required. Will only run on the free Kontakt PLAYER for 15 minutes in demo mode.*
A detailed pdf manual is available for download at the bottom of this page.